Terms and Conditions
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- exp_cart duration 24h, does not collect personal information, used only to indentify your cart
- exp_valuta duration 1 year, does not collect personal information, used only to display chosen currency
- _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- __atuvc (1 godina), __atuvs (30 minuta), __atssc (1 godina)
- Ova web stranica koristi AddThis, pružatelja usluga socijalnih dodataka i usluga web analize koje nudi Add This, Inc. ("AddThis"). AddThis koristi kolačiće kako bi vam omogućio dijeljenje sadržaja putem društvenih medija. Kada koristite alate za dijeljenje sadržaja na našoj web stranici AddThis također prikuplja podatke o tome što se dijeli, kada i kako. Informacije koje generira kolačić o vašoj upotrebi ove web stranice (uključujući vašu IP adresu) prenose se na AddThis poslužitelj i pohranjuju se tamo. AddThis će koristiti ove informacije kako bi procijenio vašu upotrebu web stranice i sastavio izvješća o aktivnostima na web stranici za operatore web stranice. AddThis može prenijeti te podatke trećim stranama, ako je to propisano zakonom ili ako treće strane obrađuju podatke u ime AddThis. AddThis također može koristiti podatke koji nisu osobni podaci o posjetima naše web stranice u cilju pružanja usluge ciljanim oglašavanjem. Pogledajte AddThis Pravila o privatnosti na sljedećem linku: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy. Na stranici http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out možete isključiti prikupljanje Vaših podataka za mrežno oglašavanje temeljeno na ponašanju.
- addthis.com: ssc, cw_id, mus, uid, sshs, ssh, _ga, _gid, ssc, uvc, ouid, notice_preferences, notice_gdpr_prefs, na_tc, loc, na_id
facebook.com: sb, datr, locale, wd, fr
pinterest.com: _auth, _pinterest_cm, _pinterest_sess
linkedin.com: _lipt, liap, lang, lidc, bcookie, _guid, _ga, sdsc, li_at, JSESSIONID, bscookie, sl, share_setting, visit
ova internet stranica: __atuvc (1 godina), __atuvs (30 minuta), __atssc (1 godina)
- Trajni kolačići
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS ON HOW TO SUBMIT THEIR COMPLAINTS
Pursuant to article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette N.41/14), we inform our customers that they may express their dissatisfaction in respect of the purchased product and/or the provided service by complaint in writing within 14 business days from the receipt of the product. We shall confirm in writing the receipt of such complaint without delay. You can forward your complaint by post addressed to: CLAYVENA Creative Artistic Crafts, Maršala Tita 35, Opatija - CROATIA, or by electronic mail to e-mail address: email@example.com, completing the relevant complaint form.
The merchant undertakes to reply in writing within 15 days from the day of receipt of the complaint.
CLAYVENA Creative Artistic Crafts shall replace the product with the new one within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the returned product and shall send it to the address indicated in the complaint form. The registered customer is obliged to return the delivered products in the state as delivered (not worn) and in the original packaging (manufacturer’s packaging in which the goods were delivered) with the invoice enclosed therewith. In case it has been indubitably established that the complaint respecting the product is unjustified, and/or that the defect is the result of inappropriate handling and/or use, the complained-about product shall be returned to the customer at his/her expense with enclosed an explanation in writing of the reasons why the claim for replacement of the product was not accepted. If the claim for replacement is justified, Creative Artistic Crafts shall bear the expenses of redelivery of the product.
In the event of an error occurring during packing of ordered products, so that the buyer received another product and not the one he/she had ordered, he/she is obliged to report what has occurred by completing a complaint form and e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) business days. In that case the customer will return the erroneously delivered product to charge of CLAYVENA Creative Artistic Crafts, which undertakes to deliver the said product pursuant to the customer’s request, within 15 days from the date when the erroneously delivered product was received by it.
Should the customer fail to receive the product he/she had ordered and paid for, he/she is obliged to report it within 7 (seven) business days from the anticipated delivery date of the relevant product by completing a complaint form and/or via e-mail to email@example.com. CLAYVENA Creative Artistic Crafts is obliged to establish within 5 (five) business days what had happened to the complained-about shipment, and to notify the customer of further dealing with the complaint.
Complaints and claims, if any, should be submitted in writing to the address of the registered office of CLAYVENA Creative Artistic Crafts, and/or to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online dispute resolution for consumers
ODR, or "online dispute resolution" is a process that allows consumers based in the EU to easily file complaints regarding online sales (services and contracts) against companies which are also established in the EU. Pursuant to article 14 of regulation 524/2013/EU, these companies are required to inform their users via a link to the Online Dispute Resolution platform provided by the European Commission.
The consumer resident in Europe must be aware that the European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that provides for an out-of-court method to solve any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts. As a consequence, if you are a European consumer, you can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from the online contract entered into with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/